Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Types of Bread Clips



1: Your standard bread clip, elongated
2: Like #1, but smaller
3: Your standard bread clip, but the bag containment center is in the shape of a heart
4: The most common of all bread clips i.e. The Regular
5:Your standard bread clip, but the bag containment center is in the shape of a X
6: Much like #5, but without gripping pieces and it is elongated.
7: The Regular without gripping pieces and the bag containment center is in a new apple shape
8: #7 with a smaller width
9: The Regular with a smaller width
10: Like #7, but a new bag containment shape somewhat similar to #4
11: #10 with a smaller bag containment center
12: #4 with an elongated bag containment center


For reference on bread clip parts (bag containment center, pressure tabs etc.), go here: http://www.tinyurl.com/breadclips

(There are also bigger bread clips which I forgot to add: http://tinyurl.com/bigbreadclips)

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, I'm up in Canada, where I make jewelry from bread clips - thanks so much for all the information you have here - really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you.
    I'd love to see some of your jewerly if you have a website or some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! May I humbly submit my database at the Holotypic Occlupanid Research Group for ease in your 'bread clip' classification!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your site! Just finished a project using bread climps! I didn't know so many people are into them! ;)

    ReplyDelete